- Provide single mothers and other vulnerable families with their own home.
- Build houses and fences with old tires and other recycled materials.
- Offer employment opportunities with social security benefits.
- Create a safe and secure community.
- Promote and provide opportunity for social engagement, education and betterment of residents and the community.
To qualify for a home, recipients must:
- Complete the application process, and sign a rules and conduct agreement.
- Have no criminal record.
- Have no property of their own.
- Test free of drugs.
- Work a minimum of 100 volunteer hours helping to build the community.
The community will consist of the following.
- 44 Homes
- Child Care Center
- Computer Center
- 2 Laundries
- 2 Public Bathrooms
- Learning center
- Work Shop
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Play Ground
- Sports Field